Google

Monday 1 January 2007

The New Year Is Upon Us. . . . . .

Well, the new year is upon us. The old year did offer many surprises, good times and not so good times. It was indeed a time of learning. Armed with this knowledge we should embrace the new year and be prepared to accept any challenge it throws at us. I know that I certainly will.
I would like to quote the words sent to me by a very dear friend :
- Live with no excuses and love with no regrets
- when life gives you a 100 reasons to cry
- show life that you have 1000 reasons to smile

(sms'd by RITA GOPAUL - friend from Mauritius)

With this thought I wish you all a very safe, prosperous and blessed 2007.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

eh dear thats great. am impressed and much honoured about the sms i sent to you. by the way plz plan something for june. i might be coming for a short holiday. if possible lets go to joburgs dear. i wish i were with u while taking those wonderful photos.
regards to nashika and familly.